Fees can vary, depending on what you need for your event. Here are some variables to consider when planning your meeting and budget.
- Type of presentation-keynote or breakout workshop
- Number of presentations-keynote & breakout/ repeat same breakout session/ two different breakout topics
- Length of presentation– 1 hour – full day
- Location or venue– where meeting is being held
- Gifting a professional development assessment- for each attendee such as Emotional Intelligence EQi
- Expenses-actual, out-of-pocket, or inclusive with fee (see below for “Fair Expense Policy”)
- Licensing fee– for permission to audio or video tape Merit’s presentation
- Customization-fee for going above and beyond a personalized program
For a straight-forward answer to the fee question, talk to Merit direct.
- Call Merit 720-980-1286
- Email Merit: Merit@MeritGest.com
Merit’s clients appreciate her “Easy Expenses Policy” which means you never have to guess at what the after conference total expenses will be. You will know in advance, exactly what her expenses will be… no surprises.
- HOTEL- Room reservations are to be secured by you, the client, guaranteed for late arrival, and should be billed directly to your organization. Merit appreciates a non-smoking room preferably at the same hotel where the meeting is to be held. Other than that, no diva requests. Promise.
- AIR- Merit travels from Denver International Airport (DIA). She will be responsible for travel arrangements.
Included in the “Easy Expenses Policy” are:
Round trip airfare from Denver, CO, to your meeting location site, ground transportation in Denver, ground transportation at the event, rental car , taxi, tips, meals
We will quote the expense fee based on where your meeting will be held and what expenses we’ll incur, plus we’ll pass along any discounts we have that can save you money. As a general guideline, here is what you can reasonably expect for expenses:
- Denver area: No charge
- North America: $800 – $1250
- Europe: $1250 – $1750
- Asia: $1750 – $2750
The flat rate travel expense and 50% of the presentation fee are required at time of booking to guarantee the date.
The remaining 50% of presentation fee is due one week prior to program.
The presentation fee includes:
- Customization research time: site visits, telephone interviews, studying industry web sites and publications
- Presentation customization
- Handout development
- Unique web page development
- Travel time
- promotional video
- articles to generate pre & post event interest in topic
We are happy to place pencil holds on the calendar with no-obligation to you. If another client becomes interested in that date, we will contact you for right of first refusal. No deposit is required to hold dates.
AUDIO/ VIDEO RECORDING
Audio or video recording of the presentation, in part or whole, by the client or private or other distribution is prohibited and is not a part of our typical agreements. If you would like to record or video tape a presentation, written permission is required in advance, and may entail additional fees depending on the intended use. Restrictions apply.