The intersection of Daniel Goleman (Emotional Intelligence), Tony Robbins (motivation)
and Ellen Degeneres (seriously? You don’t know Ellen?)
… Merit Gest, CSP
It’s no laughing matter when you need:
- to be positioned as trusted partner, not a transactional vendor
- more and better quality referrals
- better margins & increased market share
- shorter sales cycles & consistent new business
Laugh all the way to the bank because your attendees will:
- Shift mindset to create more possibilities for sales success
- Build better habits to achieve sales goals
- Ask best questions and position as a partner
Why Book Merit?
Because you want your attendees to have fun during the keynote and sell more afterwards.
- Communications degree from Michigan State University- Go Spartans!
- Account Executive in radio advertising 1991-1996
- General Sales Manager, Douglas Broadcasting, 1996-1998
- President & Founder Merit-based Sales Development, 1998-present
- Featured “Expert Advisor” Selling Power Magazine, 2003-2006
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence, Multi Health Systems, 2008
- Performed first stand-up comedy set, 2014 (hasn’t stopped writing one liners since!)
- Author, Myth Shift: Challenging The Truths That Sabotage Success, 2016
- Certified Speaking Professional, The National Speakers Association, 2017
- Trained in Improv Comedy at Bovine Metropolis Theater, Denver, 2017-2018
You made it to the bottom of the page! Good for you! You’ve done your homework.
Now, fill out this quick form and lets start talking about how to make your event amazing!
Uh, you missed the form… fill it out and let’s talk.
Oh, you need more information… ok. Don’t take my word for it, here’s what attendees in past programs have said:
- “95% of bankers attending the meeting rated your session as “Excellent”
- “You did such a fabulous job as the keynote speaker at our annual meeting for all franchisees! I loved how you really got to know all about the corporate housing industry and really tailored your presentation to be extremely relevant to us!
- “You are, in a word, BRILLIANT…and I learned much more from your session at the MAB than at any point since I left college many moons ago. Thank you for delivering vital, timely and interesting information in such a fun and personal manner.”
- “Merit’s knowledge of the subject matter, speaking skills and overall presence held the interest of our team. She shared relevant stories throughout the interactive presentation, engaging our team with questions and soliciting feedback often. I would recommend Merit for a speaking engagement. Her thorough preparation and enthusiastic style maximize her effectiveness with her audience and her follow up helps reinforce her message.”
Seriously, fill out the form. I’ll call you. We’ll talk.