Before you begin any training program or invite an inspirational speaker to your organization to fire up the troops, it’s critical to think about what happens after the event.
Long lasting behavior changes do not happen overnight. New processes, beliefs and actions must be reinforced for best results.
Merit offers several follow up options to support your team. You may choose more than one option for a single person, one option for an entire group or certain options for a specific time period and then switch to another option.
- One on one coaching- by phone or video call
- Group teleseminar calls
- Group webinars
- Quarterly live in person training events at your location
- Semi-annual live in person training events at your location
- Management access only, weekly or monthly coaching calls designed to train the trainer
- Video training modules delivered via email
- Email quick tips
- Email access to coaching questions
- In-house monthly management training
Follow up options range from $500 — $50,000
How it works
We discuss the goals you have for the program overall, the number of people involved, their location and travel schedule and existing opportunities when your group is together in one place.
From there we discuss a realistic budget for the group and any additional resources you may be willing to invest for key individuals.
Next, we talk about your sense of urgency.
At the end of the conversation I will be able to make a recommendation on the best follow up options, whom is best suited to participate, fees and terms.