Onboarding is welcoming, orienting and engaging new employees to help them acclimate to the new environment and become productive members of the team… FAST.
There are two main purposes to effective Onboarding:
- Ramp up top performers fast
- Weed out non-performers fast
During our time together you will:
- Discover what it costs to keep non-performers too long
- 4 Real reasons people leave jobs
- Complete your professional Onboarding Checklist
- Understand the difference between orientation and Onboarding
- Identify 12 key Onboarding activities that impact performance improvement
- Learn 10 tips to instantly improve your Onboarding strategy
- Discover how to catch non-performers quickly
- Clarify the top 5 values that impact your company culture
- Brainstorm creative ways to infuse your company culture into a new hire’s first two weeks
Plus… you will get a 26 page manual, Merit’s favorite resources list and a gift that you can take back to the office to replicate one of the experiences we do together in the session.
I’m looking forward to meeting you. While you are here, feel free to sign up for monthly Onboarding tips you won’t find anywhere else or browse through some previous articles. See you soon!