Tired of humorous motivational speakers without a relevant message or sales presenters who put your attendees to sleep?
Frustrated that it should be easier to grow business than it is?
The conference keynote speaker who is
the intersection of Daniel Goleman (emotional intelligence),
Tony Robbins (motivation), and Ellen Degeneres.
(seriously? You don’t know Ellen?)
It’s no laughing matter when you need:
Higher margins and increased market share
Shorter sales cycles & consistent new business
More and better quality referrals
Laugh all the way to the bank because your attendees will:
Stop acting like they know everything and start asking the right questions
Quit adjusting their goals to match behaviors and start changing behaviors to reach aggressive goals
Shift mindset to create more possibilities for sales success
Why Book Merit?
Because you want your attendees to have fun during the keynote and sell more afterwards!
- Trained in Improv & Stand-Up Comedy
- Certified Speaking Professional & certified in Emotional Intelligence
- Author of Myth Shift: Challenging The Truths That Sabotage Success
- Featured “Expert Advisor” Selling Power Magazine
- Sales & sales management positions in broadcast media business
- Communications degree from Michigan State University- Go Spartans!
Basically, I’ve been preparing for your group my whole life.
You made it to the bottom of the page! Good for you! You’ve done your homework.
Now, fill out this quick form and lets start talking about how to make your event amazing!
Uh, you missed the form… fill it out and let’s talk.
Oh, you need more information… ok. Don’t take my word for it, here’s what attendees in past programs have said:
- “95% of bankers attending the meeting rated your session as “Excellent”
- “You did such a fabulous job as the keynote motivational speaker at our annual meeting for all franchisees! I loved how you really got to know all about the corporate housing industry and really tailored your presentation to be extremely relevant to us!
- “You are, in a word, BRILLIANT…and I learned much more from your session at the MAB than at any point since I left college many moons ago. Thank you for delivering vital, timely and interesting information in such a fun and personal manner.”
- “Merit’s knowledge of the subject matter, motivational speaking skills and overall presence held the interest of our team. She shared relevant stories throughout the interactive presentation, engaging our team with questions and soliciting feedback often. I would recommend Merit for a professional speaking engagement. Her thorough preparation and enthusiastic style maximize her effectiveness with her audience and her follow up helps reinforce her message.”